Awards & Certifications
Doctor-Patient Shared Decision-Making (Joint Commission of Taiwan)
- Practice Excellence Award：Shared Decision-Making Bot (SDM Bot)
AIGO Competition (Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs)
- Merit Award：Health Education AI Assistant
- Honorable Mention：Chatbot for New Parents
Smart City：AI 50
Intel AI Builders：Enterprise Intelligence Bot
Certified AI Service Organization (Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs)：
- Business & Productivity (Virtual Assistant, AI Customer Service)
- AI Core Technology Capability
Smart City Innovative Application Award： Virtual Assistant for Emergency Dispatchers
- Enterprise Intelligence Bot (EI Bot)
- AI Customer Service for Enterprises
Data Station’s Data Competition (Ministry of Digital Affairs & Ministry of Economic Affairs)
- Third Place: Prediction of merchandize purchases
International Innovation Awards (Enterprise Asia)：
D8AI Bot as a Service: Enterprise Intelligence Bot
About D8 AI-Service Cloud
Currently the D8 AI-Service Cloud provides the following service modules: (1) enterprise chatbot: including live-chat bot, telephone bot, dialog analytics, AI customer service and quality assurance; (2) virtual assistant: including enterprise virtual assistants, workflow automation; (3) business analytics: including natural-language analytics, business forecast, precision marketing; and (4) digitalization: including AI-enabled document search and text recognition.
D8AI Bot as a Service
Tailor-made with D8 AI-Service Cloud that includes:
- An enterprise-grade website chatbot with 24/7, immediate, and accurate responses.
- AI-enabled sales and customer service with human-bot collaboration.
- Quick chatbot deployment for practical uses.
- Easy user interface for dialog analytics & chatbot management.
- Affordable monthly subscription.
Becoming an AI-empowered Enterprise
The transformation occurring in the present industrial revolution is widespread, fast, as well as complex. Its impacts will be felt by many industries and by majority of global population in their works and lives. It will disrupt the conventional rules of competition: “In the new world it is not the big fish which eats the small fish, it is the fast fish which eats the slow fish”, said Schwab. To understand what it means, we only need to look at the global influences imparted by the following disruptors: Amazon (1994), Netflix (1997), Alphabet (Google 1998), Tesla (2003), Meta (Facebook 2004), Airbnb (2008), Uber (2009), Moderna (2010), and ByteDance (TikTok 2016), all of which have been operating for less than twenty or thirty years.
Enterprise Chatbots and Virtual Assistants
11493 3F-1, No. 151, Zhouzi Street, Neihu District, Taipei City
© 2022, D8AI Inc. All Rights Reserved.